Acquire quick health help whenever you’ve got whatever of these signs of an hypersensitivity to Phentermine: hives; trouble respiration; inflammation of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Address your health professional without delay whenever you have a critical side effect like:
- feeling short of air, even with light physical exertion;
- chest hurt, feeling like you can faint;
- swelling in your ankles or feet;
- hammering heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- alarm or excitement, strange thoughts or conduct;
- emotions of utmost felicity or distress;
- hazardously high blood pressure;
- serious headache, indistinct vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiousness, alarm, chest pain, breathlessness, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Less severe Phentermine unwanted effects can include:
- feeling uneasy or overactive;
- headache, lightheadedness, tremors;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- xerostomia or an embarrassing taste in your mouth;
- diarrhoea or constipation, indigestion;
- expanded or lowered interest in sex exercise, erectile disorders.
This isn’t an completed record of unwanted side effects and others may take place. Address your health care professional for medical assistance about unwanted side effects.